Friday, October 23, 2009

Hand Painted Christmas Cups/Mugs

Hello! Just a quick note to say that I am currently working on the decoration of porcelain cups/mugs! They have a Christmassy theme and I hope to be able to promote them for this holiday season. They will make great and sweet little presents, something original and hand-made! My idea is to present them in a cute cellophane gift bag closed at the top with a piece of red ribbon; I am also looking to add something inside the cups, something nice and tasty!! But I don’t want reveal what yet! Keep reading this blog and you’ll find out!!!

I am due to take few cups to a shop interested in stocking them! And soon they will also be available for purchase online, from my site: www.jartstudiogallery.com, where it will be completely easy and safe to shop from, as each transactions will be processed using PayPal. Alternatively, if you cannot wait :@) I have recently opened an Etsy shop: www.jartstudiogallery1.etsy.com with few things already for sale there – including the cups. Keep checking it as I will update it with new entries soon.

This is all for now!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment