Wednesday, November 10, 2010

JArt Studio-Gallery News Update

Hello! Just a quick update on what I have been up to in the last few weeks!

As usual, I am giving art classes at the studio, and I have to say, I am very proud of the artwork my students are producing; it is really great and also rewarding for me to see how each of them is growing!

Their artwork includes a collection of sketches, pastel paintings, oil & acrylic paintings, charcoal, sepia and sanguine drawings - but probably I have forgotten some...But If you want to take a look at my student's online gallery, please visit:

http://www.jartstudiogallery.com/StudentGallery.htm

At the moment I am also busy working an a few Christmas commissions, these include pencil portraits and personalised handpainted cups! Will publish some samples when they are available!

I have also been updating my website content with new workshops and events (you can see more info here: http://www.jartstudiogallery.com/Events.htm), as well as new website features...but will post a new note about this!

So hope you have all been well! Until the next post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment